Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Shopping Anyone?!!!

Well, it's time! It's Time!! The air is crisp, the breeze is from the north and the days are growing shorter. Time is getter short too. It creeps up on us so quickly. Tomorrow, Linda and I leave for Kansas City for the first BIG, HUGE (hopefully) buying trip for GET SCRAPPY 4. Can you believe it! FOUR! Simply amazing, the power of wonderful women on a mission.

We have plans to hit Archivers, The Cheesecake Factory, JoAnn's, a few local scrapbook stores, and of course the CK Convention Vendor Faire! So much to buy, so little time.

And gee, wouldn't it be a shame if I failed to enlighten everyone we meet while in each of these stores about the demise of the "WEED GARDEN". How unfortunate! So much to say, so little time!! That really brings a smile to my face!

Wish us success on our travels and buying!

4 comments:

Sarah :) said...

Wow, I really feel like I've been in a time warp since this whole thing went down. It's been one week exactly!
I'd completely forgotten about your trip to K.C. this weekend!! I hope you have a super time. It will be a great opportunity to escape your worries and just chill!

Have an extra helping of cheesecake for me! ;) My choice is Banana Cream. *hehe*

Michelle said...

Cheeeeeeeeesecaaaaaaaaaaaaake! said in my best Homer Simpson voice.

We're gonna lose some weeds
'cause Mary's sowing seeds!
Do-dah do-dah

Kimpossible said...

You lucky girls!!! I hope you have a fab time!!! I say commence with the enlightening, tell everyone who'll listen. But thats just me you know I always say what everyone else is thinking and of course Im biased. Anywho, have tons of fun this week-end and pass it on to Linda too.

a chick named Toni... said...

This is the first Thursday that I headed straight home instead of heading East. It was strange. And I miss seeing you tonight!

I hope you have a great time shopping and find oodels of great buys!