Monday, October 27, 2008

Accomplishments

Well, the home renovation project is DONE! Well, not completely, the room itself is done, the closet still has to be overhauled, but at least it is presentable. And was presentable on time, which is the bigger accomplishment. I have to say, Bruce and I did a good job.

The job search project is also DONE! Since I am sure there are stalkers out there, I will not post where I am employed.

I had a GREAT weekend spent with true friends. Ladies it was a blast! It was so good to see "MY MITCHELL!". Lots of laughing happened, along with a few accidents of sorts! Those in the know will be laughing now! Watch out for exploding Eclairs! Bite your tongue while speaking, Elmer Fudd! Definitely something that will be a regular event.

Spent time Saturday hooking up with Michelle and family again shopping at Scrap- Funattic. It was nice to see previous customers of the Weed Garden while there. It was really nice to be so welcomed by Steff and Debbi.

After NOT saying good-bye to Michelle and family, promises of a road-trip in the offing, Sarah and I headed to Penneys for more retail therapy. Got some great deals while there! Then we had a wonderful lunch together at Chili's. Next time I am heading Sarah's way to find her great places to eat!

Saturday night Bruce and I went to a Halloween Party at Wade & Peggy's.(Red Trip Chief Fan Club Guy). Had a blast as always! I went as myself-unemployed *&#*)@!

Sunday didn't accomplish much more than warming the couch, but still a great day of rest and a perfect easy ending to a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wuv, twue wuv.....

I had a great time and a much needed one at that! So if the roads are clear in January I can expect you and Sarah, right??? ;-)

Nikki said...

I am so sorry I missed it. We need to catch up.

Kimpossible said...

Congrats on the job!!!