Sunday, October 19, 2008

Productive Weekend

Well, sorry I didn't get an update on here this morning, but I have been pretty productive and proud of myself.

The room is painted and the mess cleaned up. I made a trip to Lowe's for crown moulding waited to be put up as soon as Mr. Bruce hits the door this evening. Ha Ha!

I got laundry done while watching paint dry! Had a wonderful conversation with my #1 Daughter. Went to QT, got a free pop from my #1 Son. Went for a quick walk with my #1 Dog. I know, I know, next will be doing something for my #1 Husband --- but NOT TODAY!!! Well, maybe, if he puts up at least some of the crown moulding, and only if he doesn't critique or criticize my painting. Could HE be so lucky -- time will tell.


Anyway, I am overdue for a long soak with tons of bubbles and a good book. I am off to float away.

1 comment:

a chick named Toni... said...

You got a lot of #1's there little lady! I am so glad you got a lot accomplished! Always makes you feel good huh? Enjoy the bubbles!