Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bruce has left the building!

Well, I sent him packin'. Yes, I did. You don't believe me I am sure. But's its true. He was out of this house this morning at 7 AM. Gave him one bag packed and sent him on his way.! So, now that he is gone, I am going to do something I cannot do when he was here. PAINT. Yes, believe it or not, I am going to paint today. The downstairs bedroom is FINALLY ready to paint. And I am going to do it all by myself. I know, it doesn't seem possible, but I am going to make this happen. I am up to the task (name that tune!!). So just a quick note to everyone, please don't call me or you may cause a mishap. I am not going to try to run for the phone while on the ladder, nor should I try to paint while holding my phone. I could just see the questions, How did the phone get in the paint bucket?

Anyway, I am really excited to have this room nearing completion. This is definitely a step in the right direction.

Oh, by the way, in case any of you are concerned about Bruce (hey thanks for taking my side, friends!) he is on his way to Kansas City for the weekend. Guys Trip. Can everyone say YEA!!!!!

I will let you know how the day goes tomorrow. Same time, same place, BATMAN!!!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

And now we all synchronize our watches so we can call you in steady intervals throughout the day! "Hi Mary, whacha doin'?" You know you miss me! :-)

Sarah :) said...

*hehe* Glad you clarified where poor Bruce went! I was beginning to worry! ;)

Good luck painting. What's the color? I'm sure it'll be gorg-a-mous.

a chick named Toni... said...

Well this is good news. I should have read your blog before I called you. Hope you finish your job! Gotta love painting!

I am better with movie lines then songs.

Nikki said...

I know I wish that I would have read your blog today before I called tonight. I hope you got alot done on the room. I am glad he is off for a guys weekend. I can't wait to see the room.

Michelle said...

I think it's funny that the person who threatened to call you seems to be the only one who DIDN'T!

Kimpossible said...

HEHEHEH Too funny