Friday, February 13, 2009

Off the Face of the Earth --- NOT!

Well it seems like forever since I wrote on this blog. I am not sure this is something I can keep up. I just am too "old school", I guess. If I want to talk to people I usually like to either have interaction with them either in person or by phone. This typing and waiting for a response, maybe, is soooo not me. In any case, life has been pretty busy.

I have been super pumped lately. I just got back from CROP-A-GANZA. What a weekend!
I got SO much done. You are not going to believe it. I almost have Get Scrappy II done. Yes, almost --- two - three pages left to do and it is FINISHED! And can I say, I will have met my personal deadline to have it done before Get Scrappy 4, thank you very much!

On top of doing that at Ganza, Linda and I got so many projects done for GS4. We are feeling a little less pressure when there are more and more checks on our seriously long checklist.

Hey, I need some help if any of you are interested. We are needing some volunteers to supervise the sale table at GS 4 for a couple hours on Friday night. Would anyone be interested in helping? Please let me know. We would appreciate any time you would be willing to give.

We have a final meeting with Beech Activity Center to go over final plans. Thats when we really know time is getting close. Exactly 30 days to go. Countdown is on.
Please let all your best scrappin buddies know, as I am sure you already have. Thanks so much. If they can come, there is still room. We are getting reservations DAILY!!

Speaking of Get Scrappy, I cannot tell you how wonderful Scrap-Funattic has been in support of GS. They have ALWAYS been on board, from the very first year. But this year they have just really been so supportive. I just am very thankful that they truly see the vision Linda and I have behind Get Scrappy. What a refreshing change.

Work is going well. Bruce is in the middle of a garage reno project that thankfully does NOT include me in any way.

This weekend we are going to the home show to get ideas and inspiration for future projects. Can you believe we have come so far as to think about more projects. Yes, time heals all wounds they say. The next projects for us will be mostly outside ones so those are always a good thing.

Well, I must go soak now --- get ready to go scrap at Linda's church tonight. Gathering more things for GS4. By the way, if anyone has any, and I mean any, hand-me-downs and stuff they don't want anymore, we would LOVE, LOVE to have it. The sale table can never have too much stuff.

Take care all!

5 comments:

a chick named Toni... said...

OMG! You posted a comment on my blog! I am so special! So good to hear from you on your blog!

I am so glad that you have gotten so much done! I am looking forward to GS4! You have me down for 2 Friday night and just me Saturday right? Haley is so jazzed to come!

Be careful tonight we might get some ice!

Love you!

Nikki said...

OMG! I can't believe it is only 30 days away. I can't wait to get so much done that weekend. I am also excited for the PJ crop!!!!!

Michelle said...

Yay Mary blogged! I've been doing my own little countdown since I booked my flight and reserved my spot at Get Scrappy online! Still haven't figured out what I'm bringing or the whole packing for the airline logistics but I'll figure it out somehow! Four weeks from tonight!!!

Sunday Sandy said...

Hi stranger! I have been thinking about signing up to come to GetScrappy as a first time attender but have been waiting to see if I have a job at the end of February. I would be glad to volunteer at the sale table Friday night. Let me know if you want my help! Take care.

Michelle said...

Is that THE Sunday Sandy commenting?! Hi Sandy!!!